The Saint Elizabeth of Hungary Parish Church, also known as the Erzsébetváros Parish Church, is a Roman Catholic church located in Budapest District VII, near Rákóczi út, on Rózsák Square. It was built between 1895 and 1901 based on the Gothic Revival design dreamt up by Imre Steindl. The church is named after Saint Elizabeth of Hungary.
St. Elizabeth's Church
Cím: Rózsák tere 8.