The Church of the Intercession of the Theotokos
Photo: Baranyai Béla/Magyar Kurír
The Church of the Intercession of the Theotokos, formerly a parish church, was donated to the Greek Catholic community in 1904. It is one of the oldest meeting places for Budapest’s Greek Catholic faithful. In addition to lauds, six liturgies are held every Sunday. Additionally, it also serves as home for other Orthodox Catholic communities, as the church also hosts services in Arabian and in Old Church Slavonic.